Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gearing Up!

I've not been doing much exciting as of late. I do have some things I'm lining up for the future. Soon (As in probably May) I will be running in my first 5k. I have a feeling I will only be running a portion of the race and walking most of it, but I'm fine with that, I'm ready... I just need to sign up :).

Also I'm going to get to meet another cd.com member this April. AKAMichelle is coming to Memphis and we are meeting for dinner. I've been talking to her on and off for a few months now and am excited to put an actual face with the voice rather than a picture! Don't forget ladies, any of you that are coming near Memphis just let me know... I'd love to meet you all. :)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!