Sunday, June 26, 2011

Funnyness

So I had a friend forward me a link to a hilarious blog which I think anyone who views life from any angle of the female mind (or maybe even the male mind) would find hilarious. It's The Bloggess. If you think that post is amusing, I think you should click the link at the top to her "sex" column in the ol sex mag: Sexis. Roflol.
I hope this brings you some entertainment. I seriously needed the laugh when I got the link emailed to me.

Life has been spinning lately. And by that, I do NOT mean I have taken up exercise although my poor bloated frame wishes that were so. Work has gotten busy to the point of ridiculous, so much so that they hired someone else to work where I normally work. (Which is typically a one person job).  I got all of about three hours total after working with her for three days because I had to help in other areas of the hospital. She did well enough apparently to get a "well deserved" week off.  (Because after being told she was hired to work afternoons and weekends they scheduled her off for a week-go figure.)

Oh well, I did get to see my lover a little this week although I really wanted about four days of time to just be together and cuddle, but I take what I can get.

Today when I got off work I got one of the sweetest phone calls in the world. The call to let me know I am loved, and it was sorely needed. I've reached the point in the month where no amount of salty or sweet foods make me feel good, and I feel like a slugmonster for just trying to eat the amount of food I've consumed today. But this too shall pass and hopefully tomorrow I can do something constructive. Today I finished up some crafty swap things I need to mail out tomorrow. I also finally picked up a petsitting gig close to work for July 4th weekend, thank goodness. I was hoping to have something else to do to make me drive 20 miles from home and just feed and clean for an hour. I really like the petsitting thing and these are outdoor pets so they are SUPER easy (and sweet).

Things indeed are looking up, now if I can maintain sanity and abstain from violent/bitchy outbursts tomorrow I'll be ok.

Hugs,
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!