Monday, September 19, 2011

Wow, has it been since June?

I guess I should be ashamed, but I'm not. A little sad maybe at what brings me to a new post. It's Dancing With the Stars. I LOVE this show, but mostly because I can't dance, love to try (um, not real dances, I wouldn't dare lol), and want everyone I know to watch (no one at my work does and of course, Penny isn't crazy about it.

This season is so controversial...
All because of Chaz Bono. I wanted to watch to show my support. I wanted to watch it live. I actually made it home in time for the second hour. They saved Chaz for the last dance. He did a great job, but they had to talk about it. I don't know how I feel about it at all. I just feel like everyone knew the controversy already. I'm not sure how I feel about his intro saying that he is the first transgendered contestant. I kind of just wish that he could have just been on his own merit as an author and the child of Sonny and Cher.

Does that make me a bad person? a bigot? prejudiced?
I just want people to be treated like people. I want us all to get along and love one another.

I feel like as much as I want to be supportive to my own lover I fall so short.

Hugs,
Aeify

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!