Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie with a message!

So last Thursday Penny and I went to see XMen First Class. And I think you would like this movie even if you're not a comic geek.
I am the more Xmeny of our duo and we both LOVED this movie! It has such a strong message of acceptance that was so overt and so loving that it transcended the genre of this movie (IMHO).  I strongly encourage you to go see this movie right away, in fact see it a couple of times. It made me feel good and of course gave me a good cleansing cry. I am so happy to see filmmakers get their point of view across in a totally nonthreatening and non down your throat way. Lemme know if you feel the same way.
Hugs to you all!
Mutant and proud,
Aeify

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!