Thursday, January 26, 2012

Better Days!

So I still have moments of sadness. And I know some of the triggers now. I have been avoiding a lot of them, but I'm pushing through now.
I wish I could tell you exactly what happened when I went to AZ, but I'm guessing just the going, the getting up and doing something like I have always wanted to do... travel, adventure, follow my heart to something that just seemed perfect!

I had such a wonderful time. My only regret is that it wasn't a longer trip. Meg has been sharing more details about her trip and I'm loving it from her perspective. I've talked to so many people lately who say they are so glad to hear ME. (LOL) I think it's extra funny because I've been asking this whole time if I've been acting like myself and they were saying yes, and now they are saying they are glad "I'm back."

People don't like to tell you that you are being weird. They think it will upset you. I'm glad I have at least two friends who love me enough to be honest. I kept thinking I was being weird.

I owe a lot to these ladies:

(Left to right: Me, Sonora Sage, Meg and Dorothy...not pictured: A)

I know you haven't seen a lot of photos of me, and my profile pic is my Second Life avatar, But there I am, in the flesh. I'm not afraid.

I have a girlfriend who always told me if I left the southeast my hair would flatten out much better, LOL! Usually it takes a LOT of work for it to look that flat, the AZ wind helped me out a lot!

Here's a shot from my DC trip to boot!

I had different hair on this trip, because it was prior to my taking myself to a whole new level. I'm also about 10 lbs heavier in DC. I've been losing weight since November. Not a lot, just a little at a time. Funny thing is I'm not trying. The stairs I'm standing on are located in Georgetown. They were in the movie the Exorcist. It was my favorite "landmark" that I got to see while I was there. My friend "D" who drove me to DC was so peeved that I wasn't impressed with enough he told me he knew something I'd love and would make me smile (it's also one of the few things we stopped at LOL.)

I'm so happy to be able to share with you all! Thanks again for all of the emails, and calls. I feel so me! I am so very happy!

I love you all (and because I have promised, I am seeking counseling.) I will keep you informed as I'm not really enthused about it.

:)
Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!