Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another good day together!

Penny and I usually share this as our one day off together per week, today we had the nicest day (mostly because at least I went to bed VERY early last night so I could function today). We even made it to a movie together (I liked it, Penny not so much but oh well). We went to see The Adjustment Bureau and SPOILER ALERT: it is a love story more than a crazy sci-fi government conspiracy like I thought it would be.  I actually got so touched I cried.

We were going to see Rango but as we got to the theatre, I remembered (seeing all the small kids) that it was Spring Break and we had already chosen The Adjustment Bureau as our second choice.

It was a lovely (warmer than I expected day) and we were both SO GLAD to spend some time in the sun! Hugs everyone...

The lady I am training right now is really doing a good job so fingers crossed they get trainee number two in soon because I really want to get that over with. It's exactly what I was doing this time last year, only it started December 1 of 2009 and I trained person after person until April 4th (none of them had done this well or cared this much though so I'm really happy about that).

Love to you all and thanks for all the lovely comments.
Aeify

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!