Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What about now.

It's been over a year since my last post, and I'm really shocked at the stats on this blog. I am not sure if the readership is simply people stopping by to see if I'm still alive, or if their are new people finding their way here, looking for proof that there can be a relationship between a transgendered individual and one who is not. There can, there are people out there and thank the internets that a supportive community is able to thrive! Meetup is a great place to find groups that don't mind how you dress or present and will treat you according to your presentation. There are loads of non-creepy normal type people who will be your friend and heck, even date you. The world is getting more accepting and thank goodness. It's about time.

I'm still doing well. I like my life, it's on a nice even keel.
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!