Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I DID SOMETHING...FUN April 25th lol

I went to see... a musical at the Orpheum

I LOVED the opportunity to get out dressed up... I hardly ever go anywhere like this and I've had a red dress burning a hole in my closet. I did take a quick pic after I got dressed, but wish I had taken a little more time with it...

My hair needs some major work LOL, but it was ok... before I left anyway. I changed at a friend's house because it was close to work. The best thing about this dress (other than the color) is the way the top enhances the bust. It makes you look... more generous than maybe you are. That's a wrap in my other hand ladies, it was supposed to get into the low sixties that night and I thought I might need it walking back to the car.

The play was so funny, I actually laughed so hard I cried!!! I suggest if it comes anywhere near your town, you get all pretty and GO!!! (And if you need someone to go with, just let me know ;))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!