Friday, November 16, 2012

At Last...

I can now see an end to the emptying of boxes, although that plus searching the interweb for a job have been my main activities this week. As you all know by now I have a roommate. You can just call her Meg ;)!

Things are great, except I brought WAY too much stuff into the apartment, LOL. We are enjoying one another's company and I'm liking the area. It's amazing how different it feels to be in a space that is completely new to me. There are no bad memories here and I've already had a job interview. It's nice to be able to contribute to a household and not worry about how "girly" my own items are, LOL!

I thank you all for the well-wishes and can't wait to fill you in on some fun adventures in the area!

Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Life is rather amazing Aiefy.

    Can't wait to hear how things settle in for both of you in your new lives.

    Cheers - Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aeify -

    I already call her Meg.... ;-)

    Way too much stuff? That's what one usually does when moving. When my wife moved in with me in 1985, she brought enough furniture to fill a 1 BR apartment into another 1 BR apartment already holding a full complement of furnishings.

    And you are lucky to have a roommate who have no problem with how girly your stuff is. In fact, I think Meg may just prefer it....

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!